Wednesday, May 18, 2011

no more water and the crossroads

I have officially lost interest in my strict training regimen, that and a busted water line down the road from my house today putting an end to my watering down the spaghetti in preparation for this weekend. Actually my dinner plans are looking like fajitas on the ECO's grill. How can I pass that up? I grew up in the great state of Texas and good Mexican food was a staple in my diet. I've never been a huge Italian fan so it's a no brainer for me.

In other bike related news I took the chainguide off the new MRP contraption to file down the insides a bit to alleviate some of the chain rub and managed to misplace it. After about an hour of panicking, thinking racing the JET along side the AIR9 just wasn't in the cards this weekend I finally found it in my hard hat at work. Yeah????





Both of the Niners are prepped and race ready, at least one half of this party will be. Me? I'm not too sure about being ready but I'll give it my all and concentrate of the fun aspect as usual.




From The Inside Out - First Look from SecondBase Films on Vimeo.


I wish I could ride like that.


While browsing the BR site I ran across these two videos, the Red Bull Crossroads. Kinda like CMT Crossroads where the take two different types of musicians and get them to play together. Red Bull has taken a freerider and a cyclocross racer and gotten them to ride together.

Interesting.........












No comments: