Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Amasa Back - the video

Finally! I've been slacking on getting the rest of my Utah video footage edited but I refuse to throw in the towel. I've been doing them in the order which we rode them and that saves my favorite for last.
 
This trail, Amasa Back was mostly jeep trails so when we were gearing up for it I wasn't really excited. My visions of jeep trails were MUCH diffrent than what we actually rode. This ride ended up ranking right up there with my favorites. It was pretty much an out and back with ridiculously awesome views. We climbed for a good hour or more to a peak that was crazy cool and then descended back down trying to stay upright on our bikes.
 
I'm impressed people take jeeps up some of the stuff we rode. The terrain was a bit more than my puny xc bike could handle, I would've been better off with around 6" of travel but I managed.
 
Enjoy!
 


 
 
 
Up next and hopefully not 3 months down the road, the Porcupine Rim trail.



No comments: