Monday, March 31, 2008

Savannah bike pics

I managed to find a few minutes today at work to upload a few pics. Man my job is demanding.







I was feeling a little artistic, I may play around with this one in Photoshop later.

I knew they used cinder blocks under trailers but this guy really went overboard. I guess he's waiting on a flood.

I have no idea, but he sure was attracting a crowd. He probably gets better tips in that outfit.

This was a pretty common site in downtown Savannah. Traveling by bike was faster and easier than by car or on foot. Melinda and I went everywhere on our bikes. I can say I actually had fun shopping.


Moonshine's new do



One of the many fountains in one of the many parks.
That's all I have time for now but I've got a couple cool videos to post later.
Greg












No comments: