Saturday, June 7, 2008

ahh......... the trails

This week has been my usual 7 days off that I know everyone is jealous of. Every month, it's awesome, and to make it even better Melinda is out for the summer and not teaching summer school. So what have we been doing this week with all our free time? Getting out our mountain bikes and heading to the trails. This week the whole family (us and the dogs) have gotten back on the bikes and back on the trails. It's been a while for all of us so we took it easy the first day and snapped a couple of pics to capture the moment.
Technically I'm not supposed to be back on my mountain bike but I couldn't wait any longer. I feel good, no back or leg pain. We rode the trails 3 times this week so far and I hope to hit it again a couple more times this weekend even though I'm working nights.
The trails are in great shape even with the lack of rain, which I hope we get some of soon.



No comments: