Thursday, February 4, 2010

not gonna do it

I regret to inform you that this post has nothing entertaining in the form of outdoor adventures, there are no cycling related tales. You won't find any funny stories about mishaps in the woods or anything like that.
Although I don't have anything interesting for you to read, I can say with full confidence that you will not be bored with any content that would be related to a "Mommy Blog".
I've been trying for days to think of something interesting to write about but I've got nothing, nada, zip. I've already rambled on enough about how crappy the weather is and everyone remotely near me already knows this with out me having to tell you about it so I won't go there again.
The only thing I can say is that I am desperately trying to think of something adventurous to do this weekend with a 100% chance of rain and cold temps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a page from the British "journalists" and just make something up!

Riding with dogs said...

good idea!