Monday, May 18, 2009

http://vimeo.com/4709556 from Greg Carr on Vimeo.



The annual NTMBA club picnic was this past Saturday and it was probably the best one I've seen yet. Check out the video for a short recap for those of you who missed it. Lot's of folks showed up, alot of them I'd never seen before. Towards the end of the day a few of us snuck off to ride the backside of Bays mtn which has been all the craze as of late. The singletrack at the end of the video is some of what's out there but I just couldn't do it justice with such a short clip. Alot of good footage was lost due to dead batteries in the Hero cam, my fault. I'll get it next time. The 12 Hours of Tsali is on the horizon for this weekend and will be my 1st 12 hour solo attempt. As luck would have it I've been sick right before the race but this time it hasn't kept me off the bike. Lotsa packing to do this weekend and I've got to try and squeeze in some riding as well. I did make it out to the trails today with the dogs and the Karate Monkey. The trail were in near perfect condition so if you haven't been out in a while get out now before Mother Nature decides to throw some rain our way.

No comments: