Friday, June 26, 2009

a week of silence

Riding with Dogs will be observing a week of silence in honor of the gloved one. It was sad to hear that Farrah Faucet died yesterday morning after a battle with cancer but then when the news announced MJ was dead I was really in awe.
Actually Melinda and I will be camping and riding at Dupont like we've done for the past 4 years but I will make her listen to Michael Jackson the whole drive down today.
I'm sorry not much has been going on here lately but I just finished hell week. No I didn't go back to college and join another fraternity, work was awful this week and I pretty much went straight to bed after I got off work everyday this week. If you don't believe me just ask Melinda. I should have something to blog about when I get back in town. Dupont always seems to generate a few stories.

No comments: