Wednesday, September 16, 2009

come on work week , let's do this

I am ready for this work week to be over with now! Two down and two to go. Thursday after I get off Melinda, Alan, the dogs and I are all loading up and heading to Douthat State park for the annual NTMBA camping trip this weekend. Douthat boasts 40 miles of singletrack trails and the rumor is that they are sweet. I apologize for the lack of posts and interesting topics but this week has been non-stop and I think it will continue this way until the weekend. Melinda and I have been trying to pack everything up a little every night this week so that we can be ready to hit the road as soon as we get off work Thursday.
Last night I mounted up some new squish for Melinda bike in the form of a Fox RL 32 I scored off Alan. Melinda's old R-7 had seen it's better days and she was well past due for a new fork.
In other good news, Go Pro came through spectacularly, my new parts for the Hero cam came in last Friday and will be packed up this evening. I just hope I remember to recharge the batteries and clean off the SD cards. I plan to shoot as much footage as possible so be on the lookout for an exciting new video next week.

Stay cool

No comments: