Friday, July 9, 2010

Is anybody out there?

Wow! What a busy couple of weeks it's been. I apologize for the lack of blogging but I've only been home a couple of days in the past couple of weeks. I'm not really sure where to begin. I've got a ton of pics to upload, sort through and share online. I've also got a ton of new Hero cam footage from our trip to Dupont some which was filmed with my new Chest harness. I did get a chance to take a look at some of it and it looks good but finding the time to edit it all and put a video together before we take off on another trip will be a feat in itself.

Two weekends ago we hooked up the ECO for a long weekend trip with friends to Dupont. We make this trip every year just before July 4th and camp at the Black Forest Campground just up the road from the trail head. If you go and decide to camp that place is a must stay with a pool to chill at after the ride.






It was a great trip with great friends and the trails were it good shape as usual. Unfortunately we had T-storms hit every afternoon that ran us off the trail and under the EZ-UP early every afternoon cutting all of our rides short.

I was hoping to get more photos posted up today but I seemed to have missed a couple, I used more than 1 SD card the past 2 weeks so I'll get those uploaded tomorrow.


Until then here is a little something to keep you entertained.


How to open a beer using your back wheel from FBM_Fixed on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let Scooby see you wearing the Piney jersey... ;)

SCOOBY'S SNACKS said...

#^%$#$%$#$%^%$#@$%^&^%$#$%^&^%

HOLY FREAKING COW, you no good, cheatin' low life, no count, wheel suckin' low life, Piney Flats jersey wearing JACKWAGON! Wait til I tell Brian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEll far go get a "bike shop" kit TOO !!!!!!!!