Saturday, September 25, 2010

the fever just got worse

I've really gone and done it now, my last post titled "the fever" has only gotten worse. For some time I've been looking at the new Salsa El Mariachi frame.





It's a sweet design with a sweet paint scheme. The plan I've been running through my head for a couple of weeks now to build full squish rig included tearing down the Karate Monkey for parts. I wasn't planning on selling the KM frame but I've had a couple of offers since my previous blog post that got me thinking. I'm not really sure I want to be without a singlespeed bike. I've had one for almost 7 years now and it's just something I've always enjoyed. As the wheels began turning over the past 24 hours I realized I could build a new pimped out El Mariachi and still have enough $$ to restore the old Schwinn, "Brownie". The full squish Niner plan would officially have to be scratched but oh well.

Now I'm officially torn with what to do. Thank goodness the bike shop is closed allowing me to think on my decision or I might have already placed an order.

I guess you could say I officially have an addiction.


1 comment:

Brad said...

Come by work and I can give you an antibikotic shot in each buttock! It will resolve your fever my friend.