Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gardening with dogs?

Maybe I should change the name of my blog. Hmm, gardening and landscaping, that's all we've been doing in our free time. Still no riding here but I don't feel like talking about that right now. Our new little project is coming along nicely, we've had to change our original plan a couple of times but that happens.


It's hard to keep Jackson out of the photos but here is the hole I been working on for a couple of days. It's tough to dig a hole on the side of an embankment.


After a bit more digging and some dirt transplanting I got our new little buddy out of his pot and in the ground. Notice the #8 on the wheel barrow, it's a fast one I have to admit.




I finally got all the peppers in the garden. Watch out for the pepper garden watch dog, she takes her job seriously.

I thought this was a cool picture of Moonshine.

Melinda's little tomato plant

In other great news my sister and bro in-law had a baby boy Eli yesterday. Eli weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs. 6 oz. I'm still hold the record being the biggest in the family. Is that something to brag about, hmm not sure, but I think it sounded funny. Anyway I'm excited about Eli, he's the first boy born into our family since me. It's about time! Being the only male of my generation to bear the Carr family name my Mom reminded me that if I don't have a son the name will stop with me.



Here he is, Eli Teilhet



The whole Teilhet family.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Nice job on the yard!
Is that a Dale Jr racing wheelbarrow?

Congratulations Teilhet family!

Riding with dogs said...

It was just a regular wheelbarrow before I got ahold of it and souped it up.

sweet beth said...

Best post yet, Greg.