Sunday, May 11, 2008

sleepy

It's almost 1 am on Sun morning and I'm at work just hanging out. We're doing alot of hurry up and waiting and I'm starting to get sleepy so I figured I would blog a little. We've had a pretty rough month and I hope we're on the road to smoother sailing. We were on our feet most of the night last night but tonight been a little bit easier. If you've driven past my place of business lately at night you could have driven with your lights off due to the pretty blue flame.
Last year we decided not to do anymore projects to the house because we didn't think we would be staying there long but the last couple of weeks at home have kept us pretty busy. With the current hosing funk and our lack of desire to go house hunting I think we might stay put for just a while longer. I knew the "no new projects" wouldn't last long. Melinda is always thinking of new things to do to the house. She would probably make a good landscape or interior designer if the whole school thing doesn't pan out for her.
I proceeded to dig a giant hole in the ground today for our new tree that has been waiting patiently in it's little black bucket. Normally I would have already planted the tree but we're digging a new garden that will be the resting place for our new tree and half of it is on a slope. It's kinda hard to dig a hole on the side of a hill, Especially when I'm working night shifts.

No comments: