Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ahh the rain

It looks as if Fay is here to stay for a couple of days at least. Although she's no longer a hurricane or tropical storm she is still putting a damper on the party, my party that is. This week was supposed to be a week filled with group rides everyday. Today at Steele Creek is looking like it's out. Wed at the Creeper well I think I'm going rain or shine, it just may not be a group ride anymore but it should still be quite an adventure. They're calling for a 70% chance of rain. Thursday I hope Fay will be long gone so I can attend the TNR ride, it's one of my favorites and I can only make it out 2 weeks out of the month. Who knows what Friday holds I'll be riding somewhere that's for sure.





I just placed an order for 2 sets of these bad boys, Panaracer Cinder X cyclocross tires! Cyclocross season will be underway in October and I've decided to race my CX bike in the CX4 category and my Karate Monkey in the singlespeed category. Double your pain! I may have to break down and purchase a license this year to save a little cash. In the past couple of years I've only been able to race 3-4 races a season but this year it looks as if my schedule will allow me to attend 5 out of 6. At 2 races a day that will be 10 for the year. Nice very nice!

I gave up on facebook, it was too time consuming and with email and a blog I just couldn't justify it. I know my family will be disappointed but who needs facebook with this really awesome bog.


two things that drive me crazy - people who smoke and people who have unusually loud cell phone conversations in public

Have a good one

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree on two points: facebook is time consuming and you do have an awsome blog. CC