Tuesday, August 12, 2008

lookin for the weekend

I can't wait for the weekend! I'm off this weekend and I think we're going camping down at Tsali for a little mtn biking and relaxing. Exactly what I need. I've ridden 6 out of the last 8 days both road and off road and it feels good. I think I'm going to take a couple of days off though, between work, not enough sleep and alot of riding I feel worn down. My energy levels are low and I kinda felt loopy today. I should have rested all day but I didn't, instead I worked on some new designs for our club t-shirts, washed my truck and took the dogs for a hike.
Check out some of the artwork I've been working on.
It's still a work in progress and I'm going to do some more tweaking tomorrow.
I've got the tattoo itch but no ideas yet, hmm........
Later

No comments: