Friday, February 20, 2009

Coleman Boundary Trails

It's been a few days since my last post and it's not because I haven't had much to say but mostly due to my laziness and lack of time to post anything. I've been pretty busy the last few days. Tues I decided to forgo sleeping in after night shift and head to Pisgah (Coleman Boundary) with Alan for some exploring of new trails. I'll spare you a lengthy story of how the ride went down since Alan has already done so and his post has been up since Wed. Read it here if you haven't already. I did manage to snap a few pics here and there and of course shoot some video. The ride was fun but steep, both climbing and descending.


Coleman Boundary from Greg Carr on Vimeo.





















The terrain was rough but beautiful, I really enjoyed the ride and would like to go back and continue to explore the trails more.

I just learned that Alan is selling his Redline Monocog 29er SS for the super low price of $275. If I had the extra $$ and had a place to put it I would jump on this super sweet deal. Yes that's $275 for a complete bike!

1 comment:

Johnny T said...

dang the redline sold already......but it's not like I had the money anyway.