Thursday, April 10, 2008

I made it through the whole day on Tues without driving my truck and most of the day yesterday until I had to run to Sam's and meet up with the guys for a good road ride in Bristol. I feel pretty good running most of my errands on my bike, the weather has been really nice this week. I also stopped in for my 3rd chiropractor visit yesterday and I think I can tell some improvements. I still have some pain but not as much, it's starting to get expensive even with insurance. The poor dogs I think are about to go crazy, usually this week is when they get to get out and run around with me but with Moonshine still on the mend I've had to keep them cooped up until her paw finally heals.
Me, Anthony and Chris headed out on a nice road ride yesterday after they got of work. We have been meeting at Mtn Sports Ltd in Bristol VA and riding a route that has one short steep climb after another. It's a good ride but it can be pretty tough.


I got to Mtn Sports a little early yesterday because I've been needing some new shoes and I wanted to pick up some new Camel Bak bottles. If you haven't heard about the new studies about the plastics these types of bottles are made with click here. Any way I've been using Montrail Hardrock trail running shoes for about 3 years now and all though they're great shoes I've been getting kinda bored with them. When I arrived they had the Hardrocks marked down 50% so I went ahead and scored my 3rd pair. Great shoes!

I'm going to try and make it out to the TNR ride that's been going on in JC tonight if I can get some work down on my road bike today. It's been having a bit of a shifting problem here lately ever since I dropped it on my deck. I think the rear derailleur hanger a little bent.
I called the tattoo shop yesterday to check on the status of my new tattoo artwork but Tom hasn't had time to finish it so it looks like I may not be getting any work done this week.
Have a good one and go out and ride your bike
Later

No comments: