Sunday, December 21, 2008

bloggin around

When I started up this blog I didn't think I would last as long as I have. I started a boring post here and there nothing too exciting. Every once in a while I would have something halfway interesting to say. Then I got curious and put a stat counter on my front page and I'm almost up to 4000 hits. After I noticed I was getting some hits I decided to throw in a Cluster Map just for the heck of it. I don't know how but I've gotten hits from all over the world. I wonder how it is that somebody in China or Australia found me? I do read a few blogs of people with like minded interests but I'm nothing compared to them when it comes to blogging. Anyway thanks for reading I hope I didn't bore you or waste too much of your time.











On the work front we have had Christmas party after Christmas party and there are a ton of homemade deserts laying around just begging me to eat them. Everytime I walk through the breakroom 2 or 3 of them jump off the counter and hit me in the face. I'm trying to fight the urge to not eat anything but everyday there is something new to sample. When you work with a bunch of country boys there is no such thing as store bought cookies and cake in their vocabulary. I tried a rum cake yesterday that did a drop kick on my jaw, wow it was strong. Good thing I didn't get called up for a random drug test. It's a good thing we have an elliptical trainer in the building or I would have already put on 5 lbs. I charged up the ipod today and threw in some new tunes cause tonight I'm going to have to put in some serious time on the trainer.

Have a good Christmas and stay out of jail. The Holidays can cause us to do some funny things.

No comments: